United Way of Windham County improves people's health and wellbeing.
Our Focus Areas & Goals
- All people receive preventative and ongoing dental health care.
- All people receive preventive and ongoing health care across the lifespan.
- All people have access to mental health and substance abuse services.
Safe, Supportive Living Environments
- All people live in an environment that promotes healthy growth and development.
- All people live in a violence-free environment.
- Elders and people with special needs have the support to live safely in the setting of their choice.
- Community Equity Collaborative
- FamilyWize Prescription Discount Card
- Southern Windham Community Organizations Active in Disaster
- Support & Services at Home
- Windham County Opioid Response
- Windham County Smiles
How You Can Help
- Join the HOPE Team as a volunteer!
- Volunteer for Dental Care Day
- Attend a health-related community meeting held in Windham County.
Why Health & Our Impact