Our Focus Areas & Goals
- All people have access to an adequate supply of nutritious food.
- All people have access to shelter.
- All people who want to work have the skills and resources they need to seek, gain and maintain employment.
- All people have safe, sustainable housing over the lifetime.
- All people have the transportation they need to get to work and to meet their basic needs.
Free, online self-service tax filing tool funded by H&R block for individuals and households earning under $66,000.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
Free, in-person tax filing assistance with an IRS-Certified tax preparer for individuals and households earning under $55,000.
- Kids in Coats
Provides families selected at random with vouchers which can be redeemed at local participating stores to purchase new or gently used winter clothing for their children.
- Continuum of Care of Southern Windham County
A coalition established to fight to end homelessness in our communities.
- Hunger Council of the Windham Region
Focuses on discussing and strategizing ideas to supply all individuals with an adequate amount of nutritious food.
How You Can Help