United Way of Windham County promotes financial stability and independence.
Our Focus Areas & Goals
- All people have access to an adequate supply of nutritious food.
- All people have access to shelter.
- All people who want to work have the skills and resources they need to seek, gain and maintain employment.
- All people have safe, sustainable housing.
- All people have the transportation they need to get to work and to meet their basic needs.
- Business Transportation Roundtable (Brattleboro Energy Committee)
- Continuum of Care of Southern Windham County
- Hunger Council of the Windham Region
- MyFreeTaxes.com (UWW)
- MySmartMoney (UWW)
- United @ Work
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
How You Can Help
- Join the HOPE Team as a volunteer!
- Volunteer for the VITA Program
- Attend a prosperity-related community meeting held in Windham County.
Why Prosperity & Our Impact