United Way builds skills and capacity among people and organizations to connect and engage.
Our Focus Area Goals
- Center for New Leadership – Benchmarks for a Better VT, Board Leadership Institute, Get on Board
- Promise Communities
- United Ways of Vermont
- Volunteer Engagement – Get Connected, Day of Caring
How You Can Help
- Visit GetConnected Windham County and explore volunteer opportunities in our county!
- Read through the HOPE Team Member Job Description and contact us at 802-257-4011 if you are interested.
- Save the date - every September UWWC hosts a county-wide Day of Caring. Visit our Events calendar for more information.
Why Opportunity & Our Impact