- United Ways of Vermont and 211
United Ways across Vermont provide year-round volunteer opportunities. 211 information and referral services can help you connect with local organizations seeking volunteers.
- Volunteer Oppurtunites and Engagement– Get Connected, Day of Caring, VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance), & more!
Get Connected Windham County is an online portal that serves as a volunteer hub. With 70+ organizations registered and looking for volunteers, you're sure to find an opportunity that fits you.
How You Can Help
- Visit Get Connected Windham County and explore volunteer opportunities in our county!
- Read through the HOPE Team Member Job Description and contact us at 802-257-4011 if you are interested.
- Visit our Events Calendar to stay up to date on a variety of opportunities.