Core components of the program include:
There are four core components of United @ Work. An employer can engage with any of the four components -- they are not mutually exclusive. If you have questions, please reach out to Elizabeth Raposa at elizabeth[at]unitedwaywindham.org or 802-257-4011.
1. Employer Workgroup
- Employee benefits & Wellness programs
- Job readiness
- Financial literacy/support
- Employee advancement and support
- Community Infrastructure
Visit our calendar for details on the next employer workgroup meeting!
2. Resource Coordination
- Convenient, workplace-based assistance to employees and their immediate family members around non-work related issues
- Provides basic resource counseling and make referrals to other departments and agencies for needed services
- Acts as part of the HR-EAP continuum and provides value added services that are not already provided
- Provides communications to both employers and employees through multiple channels about the variety and accessibility of local resources.
3. Workforce Training
- Join us for our next training, "How to Manage an Evolving Workforce: New Ideas & Practical Tools" on Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 8:30am - 12pm. Space is limited & pre-registration is required - click here to find out more.
4. Financial Wellness @ the Workplace
- Financial wellness classes
- Free tax preparation services - VITA & MyFreeTaxes.com
- Emergency Loan Program